Friday, February 4, 2011

The Best moments!

This same day,
This same fantafabulous month,
When everthing seems to be on top of the mountain
But really changing to bounty paying.
Hahaaaaaa! i never enjoyed it even the single moment,
But for hevenly sake i got myself to the ground,
Waiting for the best to reveal the moments!
wow!
I never though the world can be this cruel,
Ee expect to be helped by them "UTUMISHI KWA WOTE" but i really doubt this,
They are the only human being without feeling,
Eti i will help u if u can be able to make my back straight(kiinua mgongo/chai).
Really i have been messed up with the real meaning of helping,
Changing from who we are to the other next human nature That makes no sense!!!
I better be irrational than rational to commit all this(Lord forgive me and your people).
This made the fun of the day!!!
2/4/2011. The day to celebrate.

No comments: