Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Once and for all

I thought life could be given a fair trial
without knowint what to with hold for it
it was just the beginning of everything i though was good to me,
neither did i fulfill my endless selfishness
thinking that all was meant for me.

I thought i was always fair, untill reality unfolded to mine eyes
"Treat other the way you want them to treat you", My mom usually said to me:
I never gave it a trial as i did to the nonpaying life expectations!!
I trird making a smaller paradise around me, but never to my friend!
It HURTS!! 
AUCH !!
i though i could make it alone, walk alone and face the world alone;
Wishing all could just turn, JUST TURN, and give a toss on the forehead
But never even a single day did it happen.

To all my BELOVED FRIENDS, i know and understand i did HURT you,
ALL AM ASKING FOR IS FORGIVENESS,
As no man can live an ISLAND.

BROTHERS AND SISTERS, in the name of the Loving Lord,
And the giver of life and forgiveness, i pray that one day
THAT ONE DAY;
Life will unfold the promises that i broke before your eyes.

Proverbs 20:22
Do not say, "I'll pay you back for this wrong!" Wait for the LORD, and he will deliver you.

No comments: